Páginas

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2022

The best concert ever

Hello everyone!

The best concert I went to was Mon Laferte's. The concert was in December 2018 at the Movistar Arena in the city of Santiago.




Mon Laferte is a Chilean and Mexican artist who has experimented with different musical genres among them: rock, bolero, waltz and cumbia. She became famous in the program "Rojo: fama contrafama" broadcasted by Televisión de Chile (TVN). Her most famous songs are "Tormento", "Tu falta de Querer" and "Amor Completo".


Mon Laferte is my favorite artist since 2017.


The atmosphere of the concert was very entertaining, I was in the "cancha VIP" sector and I was able to see Mon Laferte up close. I remember she jumped into the audience and everyone was very excited.


I was very excited at the concert because I wanted to hear my favorite song live: "Flaco". When Mon Laferte sang it I couldn't stop crying with happiness.



Unfortunately when I changed my cell phone many photos and videos of the concert were lost and I couldn't recover them.




3 comentarios:

  1. I consider that this artist was not well valued in Chile so she had to go to another country, I love her voice, I find her unique. I'm sorry you lost the photos and videos but the experience and that day you will never forget.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isabella. I believe that Mon is a very talented artist, considering that she knows and dominate a lot of musics styles, it´s impresive how she can mix the styles and create a new one.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Isa, I consider Mon Laferte a great singer, it is very easy to be moved by her lyrics and voice, my favorite song of hers is Mi buen amor. It's a shame when you lose memories that you had recorded, I hope you can go to another concert of hers.

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the past or future

Hello everyone! If I were made to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose the first option. I don't like t...