Páginas

domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2022

A country I would like to visit

Hello classmates and Miss!

I would like to travel to Italy because it is a very beautiful country. When I saw the movie "Call me by your name" I really liked the landscapes of this country and its infrastructure. I have seen many videos and tiktoks of people who have visited these tourist places and I would like to go and see them all.  


Italy is one of my favorite countries in Europe, it is located in the center of the Mediterranean Sea, it is the country with the most world heritage sites and its official food is pasta! 



When I travel to Italy I would like to tour the most important tourist places like the Historical Center of Rome, Venice, the tower of Pisa, Milan "the city of fashion", Verona and eat lots of pasta and pizza! 

I would also like to take the official tour of the movie to visit its sets.

I want to go to Italy because I love to travel. In the future I hope to go to Italy, to other places in Europe and the world. 






4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Isabella, I felt the same when I saw Call me by your name, many times I just looked at the scenery. I was a little disappointed when I read the book because I didn't quite feel like I was in Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isabella!! I wanna go to Italy too! but I hadn´t seen Call me by your name, i think i need to see it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Isabella :)
    Italy is one of the countries that attracts me the most in Europe. It has beautiful landscapes and very tasty food, well, according to the comments.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Isabella!
    Italy must be a beautiful country. As you, my interest for going to Italy starts with a movie, in my case it´s "The godfather", specially for the Sicily scene.

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the past or future

Hello everyone! If I were made to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose the first option. I don't like t...