Páginas

viernes, 14 de octubre de 2022

TV shows and series

Hello classmates and teacher!


My favorite series are Anne with an E, Naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin.


I like a lot of Japanese anime series especially the action ones or better known as "shonen". Naruto I watched during the year 2020 in quarantine, it has more than 400 chapters and consists of two parts: Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. The series is about an orphan ninja boy named Naruto Uzumaki who seeks to be recognized as someone important within his village and among his peers. 


My favorite character is Itachi Uchiha. 



Shingeki no Kyojin is also a Japanese animated series. The plot is apocalyptic and tells the story of Eren Jaeger, a boy who lives in a world enclosed by walls to protect himself from monsters called titans. The series has 87 episodes and I've been watching it since its premiere in 2013. 


My favorite character is Annie Leonhart.



My last favorite series is Anne with an E. It is a Canadian series based on the book "Anne of Green Gables" and tackles issues such as child neglect, gender inequality, racism, religion and freedom of expression. It tells the story of Anne, a 13-year-old girl who arrives in Green Gables to live with the siblings Matthew and Marilla. It has 3 seasons and 27 episodes in total. 


My favorite character is Gilbert Blythe.



The series I am watching now is Breaking Bad. I have wanted to watch it for a long time because it is considered one of the best series of all time according to Rolling Stone.


My favorite series used to be The Walking Dead, but I stopped liking it because of the direction the series took in its plot. 


5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Isabella! I love Anne with an E. I cried with every episode, I've watched it three times, it's so beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've tried to watch Naruto many times because it's so good and a classic, but so many chapters are beyond me hahaha, to be able to finish it someday. SNK is a wound in the heart of anime fans. I still don't accept that Anne with an E was cancelled.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I really like the first chapters of Naruto with the adventures in the ninja academy, when they were just learning to be ninjas.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Isabella! I love Anne with an E, I wish the creators made a end for the story. I also like Shingeki, but I did't seen the last season. And Naruto... I don't really like it, I tried to see it so many times, but it is not for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Isabella, I watched Naruto, but I didn't get hooked and Shingeki no Kyojin I'm starting it and I think it's great. I'm glad you're watching Breaking Bad, it's a spectacular series.

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the past or future

Hello everyone! If I were made to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose the first option. I don't like t...