Páginas

viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2022

Time travel to the past or future

Hello everyone!

If I were made to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose the first option.

I don't like to imagine what planet earth will be like ina few more years because pollution and technology will end up destroying it and I don't want to witness that.

I'd like to travel back in time. If I had a time machine I would like to travel to the independence process of Chile to meet important historical figures of the time such as Manuel Rodriguez or Jose Miguel Carrera. I really like history and traveling to that stage in the history of our country would amuse me a lot.

I would also like to travel to my childhood and adolescence and try to solve problems that marked me so that I could be a better person and try to solve mistakes that I made as well.

 

Also, I would take advantage of spending a full day with my grandfather. I would hear his anecdotes again in his room and we would talk about the books he gave me. Then I would hug him and tell him how much I love him.


I wouldn't want to stay in the past forever. I just want to live adventures and contribute to make my life and that of my loved ones better. Then I would come back to present and could enjoy even more the modifications and arrangements I made.


Talking about this topic reminds me a lot of the movie Back to the Future and I feel that we have all wanted to travel back in time to fulfill some purpose or to live an adventure.




4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Isabella, I agree with you. I would also visit the past to be with my grandfather. I wish I could visit that time and then go back to the present.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isa, you are so right about how useful it would be to be able to go into the past and help our younger version and our loved ones. I also think you would like to have an adventure with Carrera HAHAHAHA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think meet historical persons like Rodríguez or Carrera could be disappointment, because they are old school people, maybe machist or something bad.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The idea of being able to go back and forth from the past is also interesting to me. like in the movie, really a very good movie, it is my grandfather's favorite

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the past or future

Hello everyone! If I were made to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose the first option. I don't like t...